Bring Coding to Your PreK-2 Classroom
Infosys Foundation USA and 188BETiosApp are proud to partner to bring 188BETiosApp Junior premium programming courses and professional development to early elementary educators across the US. This partnership allows teachers to introduce fundamental programming concepts to students ages 4-7 at no cost.
You’ll receive access to free professional development covering the 188BETiosApp platform and 188BETiosApp Junior curriculum. PD will be available via live webinars as well as 5-minute on-demand recorded training videos. Additionally, you will receive a 188BETiosApp Junior license for up to 30 students. The license will be valid until December 31, 2021. The license includes 5 coding puzzle courses and 5 creativity studios. All 188BETiosApp licenses include teacher tools for rostering, learning metrics, lesson plans with standards mapping, answer keys, and pre-designed presentations.
- PreK-2 Classrooms
- All US, Public, and Public Charter Schools.
- Student access to iOS devices (iPads or iPhones).
- Previous Infosys Foundation K-2 grant recipients are not eligible to receive additional grants.
How To Apply
- Set up your account
- Visit the Pathfinders Online Institute, Infosys Foundation USA's learning platform.
- Click on the orange login button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Register for a new account using your school email address by clicking the Register link on the pop-up window.
- Verify your registration by clicking on the verification email you will receive.
- Accept the platform's terms and conditions and complete your profile.
- Watch the first 188BETiosApp Junior Video Lesson
- Watch the 7-minute Getting Started with 188BETiosApp Junior video (K-5 TEACHERS > CODING FOR PREK-2 WITH TYNKER > START > VIDEO LESSONS)
- Make sure to watch the video to the end
Please contact us at EducatorSupport@grassrootsmarketinginc.com if you have any questions about the grant or application process.
Infosys Foundation USA is dedicated to expanding Computer Science and Maker education to K-12 students and teachers across the US. Visit www.infosys.org/USA for more information about Infosys Foundation USA. Join Infosys Foundation USA on Twitter at @InfyFoundation or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/InfosysFoundationUSA.
188BETiosApp is the world’s leading K-12 creative coding platform, used by 100,000 schools and 100 million students across 150 countries. Visit www.grassrootsmarketinginc.com/school/coding-curriculum for more information about 188BETiosApp programming courses. Join us on Twitter at @Go188BETiosApp or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Go188BETiosApp.